Short Car Seat Protector (Brown)
Register to Receive:
Additional Lifetime Warranty
1. Our Commitment to Your Privacy
If you cannot, or will not, provide us with the personal information we reasonably require, we may be unable to provide you with the information, goods, or services you have requested.
The HELTEKO company is the controller for the processing of your Personal Data. Being the controller means that this company is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection legislation.
2. Personal Data
“Personal Data” is information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified, such as for example:
- Name and contact details (e.g. postal and email address, telephone number)
- Account information (e.g. user name, profile picture, or social media account ID)
- Country of residence
How do we collect Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data in a variety of ways:
- Directly from you: Information is collected directly from you, either by you providing the information directly to us or you acting in a manner that provides us with the information, for example:
- Offline: We collect Personal Data from you offline, for example when you contact customer service, enroll in a product or service or provide information to us in writing.
- Online: We collect your Personal Data through HELTEKO Products, for example when you sign up for a warranty, enroll in a product or service.
How do we use Personal Data?
- Your Personal Data will be processed by HELTEKO for the purposes of providing you with the products and services that you have ordered (including the warranty for products), for customer service, administrative services, or as otherwise necessary to perform the activities between you and us or as further described in this policy.
- We may also use Personal Data:
- For statistical purposes
- To allow you to contact and be contacted
- To analyze and improve our offers by identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and tailoring the HELTEKO Products experience and content based on your past activities on the HELTEKO Products.
- To market our products and services, including special promotions based on your interests, for example through email marketing solutions and social media in general.
- We may also use Personal Data:
How do we share Personal Data?
- We share your Personal Data with our corporate affiliates, business partners, and service providers
- We also share Personal Data as we believe to be necessary: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions or a contract; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
On what do we base our right to collect and use Personal Data?
We base our right to collect and use your Personal Data on the need to do so in order to provide you with the services or products that you have ordered from us, or when there is a legitimate interest for us (i.e. the service provider) to use your Personal Data, such as for the marketing of products or services similar to the one(s) you have already purchased from that same legal entity.
To the extent that we use your Personal Data to send you offers beyond what is considered to be within our legitimate interest, such as the marketing of products and services provided by HELTEKO, we base this on your specific consent.
We use appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to keep the Personal Data under our control accurate and up-to-date, as well as to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and the accidental loss, destruction, or damage of the Personal Data.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us you can unsubscribe anytime by contacting us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please indicate that you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us.
Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will endeavor to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
5. Third Party Sites
6. How long do we store personal data?
We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or in accordance with time limits stipulated by law and market practice unless further retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or unless a specific time period has been communicated.
We will keep limited parts of your Personal Data that are necessary for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent.
7. If you are under the age of 16
If you are under the age of 16, you should review this text together with your parent or guardian to make sure you both understand them. We are not responsible for checking your age but sometimes we still do verification checks. If we learn that you are under the age of 16 and that we have collected information about you without consent from your parent or guardian, we will delete the information as soon as possible and you will not be able to use HELTEKO Products.
8. Sensitive Data
We do not generally seek to collect any sensitive Personal Data. Sensitive Personal Data is data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background, or trade union membership.
10. Your Rights
You have a right to, once per calendar year, contact us and without cost find out which information about you that is being used.
You have the right to, at any time, withdraw your consent or object to us using your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you may at any time request that the use of your Personal Data is restricted or that we shall delete your Personal Data. Note however that a restriction or deletion could mean that we are not able to provide you with information, services, or products as you have requested. Upon your request, we are also obliged to correct Personal Data about you that is incorrect, incomplete, or misleading.
11. Contact Us
If you would like to have a copy of the information HELTEKO holds about you, a copy of the standard data protection clauses, or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the email address email@example.com